Saturday, June 04, 2005

To Ninja Or Not To Ninja...

Well, today is the big moving day. I guess we'll see how that goes. Definitely have a lot to do.

So, cell phones rings are extremely annoying. Have we already been over this? I'm looking through the dozen or so ringtones that are included, and they're all pretty terrible.

Want to know something cool? I was looking through Windows Media Player trying to find a song, and when I was searcing through all of them, I noticed that I have exactly 3000 songs. I'm not saying that number is huge or small, it's just very precise. That's pretty random. Maybe this is a good thing, because now I'm thinking I can't add any more songs, so I'll stop wasting my money and buying them. Or not. I guess I can always try for 4000...

It's weird to think that I'm leaving Washington and I won't be back until January. It hasn't really sunk in yet. Obviously I want to go to California and see people, and there's not really anyone here now anyway, but I have lived here for the last several months, so it will be kind of weird to go back. I'll probably have a bedtime. That's gross. Whatever, sleep is good.

Anyway, I should probably start cleaning and organizing and junk. Or go back to bed. Here's your fact for the day: It is illegal to kiss on railways in France. Darn. Au revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home