Sunday, May 29, 2005

And Behind Door Number One...

More pointless ramblings about making films. That's pretty much my whole life this weekend. I'll try to find something interesting to share. Here's one. We were filming in this girl's room today, and we had a desk as a prop, so it was out from the wall about two feet. Anyway, last night was another late one (this was my fault though, I just stayed up. I'm really a night owl). So at one point during the afternoon, I crawled behind the desk and took a nap. My group took some nice pictures. Boy, that was swell.

No exploding lights or burning myself today. We took a dirt road shortcut, and there was a nice view of Spokane for about a minute. So that was cool.

Been listening to a lot of music and being happy lately. This weekend it has been "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by the Darkness, "Blister in the Sun" by Violent Femmes, "Dream On" by Depeche Mode, "Send Me On My Way" by Rusted Root, "You're A God" by Vertical Horizon, "The Sign" by Ace of Base, "My Sharona" by The Knack, "Arch Drive Goodbye" and "Promise" by Eve 6 (love them!), "Why Can't I?" by Liz Phair, "She's So High" by Tal Bachman, and a hilarious song called "It Sucks to Be Me" from the musical "Avenue Q." Pretty much Sesame Street gone bad, from what I've heard.

So I guess the United Methodist Church is having a conference on my campus this weekend. It's so weird to see people around. Lots of high schoolers, I think. Someone called my room by accident. That was pretty funny.

Random fact for the day: A snail can sleep for three years. Why are so many of my random facts about sleep? Probably some subconscious reason...

Anywho, it’s been a blast. Farväl, as they say in Sweden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home