Saturday, May 21, 2005

Awesomeness

So, I caved in and got a blog. I know that's what everyone says on their first post. Anyway, it's mostly because it's raining outside and I have nothing to do all weekend, so I decided that it was time for me to join something completely useless and time wasting. Voila!

Anyway, here's where I would say a little bit about myself, except I'm guessing that 97.5% of the people who actually take the time to read this already know me, so there's really no point.

As for what I did today (I know that you're dying to know): I woke up around noon, had some cereal, talked to my family on the phone, walked to Best Buy where I bought some DVDs, walked about a hundred miles to find a UPS and eventually gave up, came back, made some instant wonton and watched a movie. Oh, mine is a life full of excitement and drama. I remember in middle school thinking how great it would be to have a television show about my life. What was I thinking? Then again, maybe I was more interesting back then. Hmm...

I promise that future posts will have more of a point. Here, I'll leave you with an interesting fact: According to hookedonfacts.com, "In Spain, it is common to pour chocolate milk on cereal for breakfast." Sounds good to me! And with that, adiĆ³s!

3 Comments:

At 5/22/2005 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chocolate milk over cereal??? Ewww..XD

 
At 6/05/2005 10:55 AM, Blogger Katie O said...

You know there is a UPS store near Best Buy, right? That's pretty arbitrary now, since you are home and the location of stores in Spokane will be irrelevant to you for the next seven months...

 
At 6/10/2005 8:38 PM, Blogger carpe_diem said...

The UPS by Best Buy is closed! That's the one I first tried to go to. Anyway, not that you'll go back and read this anyway, but it's all good because I eventually got over to one on Division.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home