Monday, May 23, 2005

So Confused

So, today was one of those earth shattering days when everything that I've ever been taught has been completely flipped upside down. Well, not everything. But one of the very basic and fundamental things that you learn in kindergarten.
Maybe some of you have already been enlightened, but yellow is not a primary color. As in, red yellow and blue, you mix them together to make other colors. Apparently, it's really red green and blue. Crazy? I think so. It's all good though, because I'm pretty sure green is the best color in the world anyway.
Oh, and don't ask me what colors you mix together to get yellow, either.

Anyway, that was a little vague and uninteresting. Sorry for wasting two minutes of your time. I thought I'd just give you all a tip in case someone tells you that someday. You'll be prepared, I told you first.

Otherwise, today hasn't been too extraordinary. Making some ravioli for dinner, though, so that's extremely exciting. I need to get a life.

Here's something interesting: According to the New York Times, on this day in 1430, Joan of Arc was captured by the Burgundians, who sold her to the English. Also, on this day in 1533, the marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon (his first wife) was declared null and void. Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home