Thursday, June 02, 2005

"I Want Something Else To Get Me Through This"

Yay for musicals. Last night I watched "Singin' in the Rain," which was really happy. Thanks for making me watch it on New Years, Carla, otherwise I never would have seen it. Now I love it. Hurray for that.

I also watched the beginning of "Newsies," which is also good. I love Christian Bale. I admit it. I can't wait for "Batman Begins" to come out, since he'll be starring. Have any of you guys seen "Equilibrium"? That's one of his great movies. I like it better than the Matrix. Please don't kill me. He's in a ton of other stuff... "Empire of the Sun," "Little Women," etc. Anyway, I have "Seize the Day" stuck in my head now.

So today was absolutely crazy. I woke up around 8am to make sure I was ready by 9am, when people said they'd start to come over to edit, but no one showed up until 10am. I'm sitting there, playing Minesweeper like a loser and thinking, "I could have slept in..." It's all good though. Everyone is finished. In fact, as I write this, the DVD of all of the projects is burning. Hurray for that.

So today's song of the day is "Semi-Charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind. I forgot I had it. That seems to happen with a lot of songs... Anyway, I've been listening to it randomly all morning. I hope the people who live around me aren't like, "Why is she listening to the same song again?" Oh well.

Anyway, I should probably go since the DVD will finish in a minute and then I have to go to class. Here's your fact of the day: Virginia Woolf wrote all of her books standing. Alrighty. And with that, I gotta run. Have an outstanding life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home