Wednesday, June 01, 2005

That's the Way (Uh Huh Uh Huh)

Do you know what are really great? The drinking fountains that are so cold they give you brain freeze. I love those.

So, I decided to elaborate on my creepy people problem. Basically, I keep getting random messages from really creepy guys on facebook (not you, Bryce). There was one guy hitting on me a few weeks ago who was "interested enough to try and get to know you better and maybe take you out sometime." Maybe that doesn't sound too bad out of context, but the whole thing was really icky. And I recently got another one from a guy who's like, "What are you like? ...besides foxy." I'm thinking he's not my type.

I saw a group of frisbee golfers going around on campus yesterday. That was really weird, since there's like no one here. Made me happy though. Too bad I can only throw a frisbee like 15 feet.

Someone took my milk out of the fridge and left it on the counter and it went bad. Oh well. I ran out of cereal, and I didn't really need milk for anything else. Wow, I bet these details of my life are really fascinating.

Actually, it turns out that everyone in the world reads this blog. For instance, I found out a few days ago that the guy who lives in the room below me reads it (hi Seth). Now that I know I have an audience, I'll try super hard to be interesting. It's a bit of a stretch for me.

Today is the day when people from my film class are coming over to edit. I already had one guy come by this morning. I must say, turning my dorm into an editing studio is not conducive to my hermit lifestyle, but I will survive.

More cell phone news: It turns out that it will work when I'm in Europe, so I've already promised Nina that I'll call randomly at like 3am or 4am and pretend I forgot the time difference or something. If anyone else is interested, let me know. I'll do my best to be uber betrunken, Leah. If that ever happens, I'll try to get it on video (because apparently my phone can do that too).

Okay, music time with Caroline. Here's an old story, but it's good. Basically, I made a CD fall semester with a ton of songs people wrote about me (everything from Neil Diamond to Outkast). It turns out there are about a billion and a half songs. Apparently I'm a heartbreaker. Anyway, so I sometimes listen to it when I need an ego boost (wait, when do I ever need one of those?). Just kidding.

Wow, it's raining. That's pretty random.

I think the word of the day is ambivalent. It pretty much describes how I feel about life at this point. Love it and hate it simultaneously without being bipolar. Wow, I'm confusing.

Anyway, so this entry was definitely longer than it needed to be. Sorry for rambling. Here's your fact for the day: "Underground" is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters "und." Cool beans.

Okay, have to go be up to no good. Have an excellent day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home