Friday, June 03, 2005

I Can Walk Up a Tree

I'm officially on summer break now! That makes me a cool kid. Awesome.

So, we finished up class today with a written final ("What are the 6 Principles of Composition?") and a storyboarding/photography project. And now I officially have nothing to do with myself. Great...

I have so much ice cream! I don't know what to do with myself. Caleb didn't just get like a small Ben & Jerry's sized carton, it's definitely a huge carton. Not quite as extreme as the buckets of vanilla ice cream you can get, but I guess the mediumweight size. And I have like two days to eat all of it. I think I'll donate it to the barbeque my dorm wants to have tomorrow. Either that or I'll eat it all and watch movies and eat popcorn and not move. Or get sugarhigh and move a lot. We'll see...

So my Daddy is coming tonight! I love my Daddy. He's definitely the coolest guy in the world. I'm going to try to get him to take me to the Greek restaurant downtown, because Greek food is definitely boss. And Greek wine. Not that I know anything about that...

And he's bringing my cell phone. I kind of want to download a "Dragostea din tei" ringtone (that's the song the numanuma guy is dancing to, if you have any clue what I'm talking about). But that would just be uberdorky, so forget I said that. Man, cell phones suck. I feel like I'm going to be annoying now. Oh well. Now if I ever break my leg while hiking over the Himalayas, I can call and people will come save me. That really sucked last time.

Yay for I get to eat real food very soon. This is exceptionally exciting. My mom may cook strange stuff sometimes, but it's always (or at least usually) good. As long as there isn't like boiled eggplant or something. I miss spicy food. I hope we get to eat some Mexican food. And Chinese food. I also really want to go to the Mediterranean restaurant in Berkeley that has shish-kebabs and gyros. Yay for that. I'll stop talking about food now.

Anyway, probably should go (eat) now, so I'll (hungrily) leave you with an (edible) interesting fact that is (delicious) really cool. The only real food U.S. astronauts are allowed in space are pecan nuts. Also, The McDonalds at The Skydome in Toronto, Ontario, is the only one in the world that sells hot dogs. Sounds good to me. Hasta luego!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home