Monday, June 27, 2005

O Vos Omnes

Well, hello from Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania! We started out in Warsaw, Poland, and tomorrow we're leaving in the morning to drive to Riga, the capital of Latvia. The trip has been awesome so far. I've been taking a million pictures, so hopefully I'll get a chance to show them to you when I get back (if you're interested...or even if you're not, I'll probably make you look at them anyway...). So, since I haven't had the chance to update very often, I figure I'll just let you guys know about the trip after I'm back. There are like three people in line after me waiting for the internet, so maybe I should go. Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive. And about 10 hours ahead of you. Mwah ha ha. I'm almost to tomorrow, and you have to wait. Anyway, have a party. Don't hurt yourself. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home