Saturday, June 17, 2006

When the Lights Go Down in the City

Home for the weekend. Camp is AWESOME!! I just spent three nights painting Cair Paravel and I'm still scraping gray paint out from under my fingernails.

Sarah got married today, which was kind of surreal. CRAZY. Wow. Married. Okay, remember the time when a list was made of who was going to be married next? Remember that time when I was first on the list? Yeah, pretty sure it's basically fate now, because I caught the freakin' bouquet. Just for the record, I'm not in any hurry to get married. Rather: I came to WIN!!

Okay, well that's all. Camp starts OFFICIALLY tomorrow. These may be the last words I write as a sane person. But at least I hope to be having a radtastic time as I lose my sanity.

2 Comments:

At 7/14/2006 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Caroline!
I hope you're having a GREAT time at camp. Yes, you did tell me that you had this blog, long long ago.
Ok, that's about it.
Love,
Andrea

 
At 8/01/2006 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline!!! It's august! I haven't seen you since.......last summer! E-mail me when you get back!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home