Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mercy's Eyes Are Blue

I'm home in sunny California!! That's always exciting. I have about a month of doing nothing, then I'll be working as a camp counselor with middle school kids. Not sure what that will be like, but I guess I'm willing to sacrifice my sanity for $135 a week. Kind of pathetic, whatever.

So, I've just been lazy for the last few days. I went to San Francisco with Becky yesterday, which was fun. I basically love San Francisco. I promised my cousin Rachel that I'll go with her too, so I'm sure I'll be back in the next few weeks.

Apparently my friend Alex is visiting, so I think I'm hanging out with him and Kevin tonight. That should be fun, since I haven't seen them in ages.

Hmm, really don't have much else to say. I think I might post some pictures next time, so keep a lookout for that. Also, it's almost one year since I started this blog, so I'll have a special post or something. Haven't quite planned that yet. Anyway, hope you're all having an excellent May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home