Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Eleanor Put Those Boots Back On

Here's a story! This one time when I was little, my eyes were itchy and watering and red, and I couldnt stop rubbing them and they kept getting worse and worse. So my mom administered some eyedrops. It was only after my eyes started burning that she looked at the bottle and realized that she had grabbed Tough Actin' Tinactin by accident. The moral of the story is, you don't need to treat your eyes for athlete's foot. Or something. That was a random story, I don't know why I thought of that. Actually, maybe it was the Tough Actin' Tinactin commercial 15 minutes ago.

Oh, TV. I think I'm subconsciously trying to fill my quota for the summer before I leave for camp, so it's definitely been on too much lately. I think my favorite is watching movies that are so obviously dubbed. Like this great line from Die Hard: With a Vengeance:



[McClane hands Zeus a gun]
John McClane: You know how to fire one of these?
Zeus: No.
John McClane: No?
Zeus: Hey, all brothers don't know how to use guns, you racist melon farmer!

Priceless.

Hey, I finally finished packing for camp! So now that my room is nice and clean, the weirdest thing started happening. My room smells like it was freshly painted, it's so strange! Like a phantom smell or something. Anyway, now I have the urge to go paint walls. But maybe that's just the Home and Garden TV kicking in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home