Monday, June 05, 2006

Listening to Goldfrapp Every Day of the Week

I'M SHRINKING. I went to the doctor today and they said I was 5'8" and a half. BUT LAST TIME I WAS 5'9" AND A HALF! So I basically lost an inch. The guy there said I wasn't shrinking and was probably just inaccurately measured before, but all I heard was LIES!! Make sure to come see me now before I shrink into the floor.

It gets worse! I had to get a shot. But it's okay, everybody: I survived. Actually, I don't really mind shots as much as I used to. They're just not my favorite. I figure I'm allowed at least one irrational fear, right? At least I'm not afraid of snow, clowns and Bigfoot like someone I know (aka my sister).

We ate dinner at a Greek-Italian restaurant that my family likes. It's not my favorite, but it is pretty awesome when they bring out the saganaki and light it on fire. My sister sat across from me, which is usually the best place for her to make fun of me (okay, not really).

So apparently my nose is different from everyone else in my family, and she likes to point it out all the time. The conclusion is that it is short and fat. Here is how my nose feels about that:



It is not pleased. Actually, it doesn't mind being special, because it can wrinkle like no one's business.

Dinner was fun, though, we talked about French movies and the hotel guy in Paris that my sister and I agree is the most attractive human on the planet. And I finished a super tough Sudoku, because I'm a big nerd. But at least I've got the rest of my family addicted to it too.

I spent this last weekend in Cal Poly with Nina and Leah, where I heard the funniest story EVER about their roommate's grandmother driving the wrong way on the freeway. " 'Do Not Enter'? Well, I'm-a gonna anyway!" Probably the best.

6 Comments:

At 3/24/2007 4:25 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

You are not shrinking, don't be silly, you look great!

 
At 4/09/2007 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess your nose is roundish, but i have a hard time getting past your eyes.

 
At 7/09/2007 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look fab.
So just making a picture like that was SILLY!

 
At 7/10/2007 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your nose. It quite cute and sexy... Can it smell pretty well too?

 
At 11/01/2007 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look great, it doesnt really matter, i kept looking at your eyes, they are perfect. brag at your sister about your eyes and how everyone likes them. and how old are you i cant really tell?

 
At 12/02/2008 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MILF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home