Saturday, July 16, 2005

I Love Ian Thorpe

It's a lot cooler in California than it was in Sweden. And like, everywhere we went. Weird. But nice. I don't feel like I'm going to melt off anymore.

Now that I'm home, I feel like I don't have anything interesting to write about anymore. When I was at school for May Term, at least I had Easy Mac and stuff to talk about. When I was in Europe, I was in Europe. But now my life is just about making myself write essays. Which I haven't succeeded in doing all summer. Maybe now that they're almost due, I'll actually get around to it. Who knows?

Well, I went to a Harry Potter midnight-opening-bookstore-party-thing last night. It was kind of a small bookstore, so it wasn't really as crazy as I thought it would be. I think I'll try to go to a big one when the last book comes out. Kind of like how I wanted to see the last Star Wars at midnight. But I didn't, so we'll see if I actually do this.

The most exciting thing that happened today was... our van died. Well, at least the battery did. Maybe. We went over to my cousins to pick up my crazy parakeet, Duane (they were babysitting, well, birdsitting him when we were on vacation), and when we were trying to leave the car wouldn't start up. So my dad and uncle are trying to revive the car. My littlest cousin, James, was like, "What are you doing? Are you out of gas?" Duane was loving it though. He was like, "Chirp chirp! I love sitting in the car!!"

Alright. The most exciting thing in my life involves an aging vehicle. Oh, and deleting a bunch of old emails out of my college account, because my mailbox is over it's size limit. My life holds so much meaning. I should probably go do something exciting now. Like seeing if the refrigerator has anything other than chocolate milk. Enjoy your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home