Sunday, August 14, 2005

I Have "Scotland the Brave" Stuck in My Head

Well, we're in Edinburgh. Haven't seen much of it yet. We took a short stroll down the Royal Mile where the highlight was a little kid urinating in the street. That was interesting... Beautiful city, though. And of course we love Scottish accents.

I think we might watch Braveheart tonight or something, because I'm just that awesome and I have the movie with me. Or we could not. We'll see.

I really like the hostel we're staying in. They have us divided into flats, and we each get our own little room as well as a common bathroom and kitchen for every six people. Party tonight, obviously.

Anyway, going to go do other internet things. TTFN.

3 Comments:

At 8/15/2005 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. Now we are benefitting from our internet dollars at work.

Dad and family

Cool pictures and experience

 
At 8/18/2005 7:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, what's up with these "spam" comments on Blogger? You are the second person's blog I've seen them on. How tacky! I wonder if Blogger can ban people like this?

 
At 8/18/2005 8:37 AM, Blogger carpe_diem said...

Yeah, I was not happy to find that I was "spammed," but fortunately it's deletable. Just a pain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home