Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Come On, Babe, Why Don't We Paint the Town?

Okay, so I'm quitting the "picture everyday" thing. It's going the way of the random facts.

Anyway, it is exactly one week until I leave on my study abroad trip. And what do I still have to do? Let's see, I need to write two more 8-10 page papers (which I haven't researched at all), shop for all those last minute important trip things that you never seem to have, buy some new luggage, pack, make sure I really have everything I need, transfer music files to the laptop I'm bringing (yes, it's official), get a haircut (why not?), clean my room (because my mom will go crazy if I leave it messy for three months), oh, and let's not forget all those social things in the next week, including a barbeque, a baseball game, and possibly a tea party. Wow. So, there aren't enough hours in the day or something.

So, I might not post again for a while. I'm sure that's not earth shattering news for anyone. I'll definitely add stuff when I'm on the trip, so never fear.

Alrighty then. Time to... work. Okay. Bye now.

3 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah! Caroline!! You post too much!! I can't keep up!

 
At 7/27/2005 1:58 PM, Blogger carpe_diem said...

haha

 
At 7/27/2005 4:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, shucks! I miss the random facts and I've enjoyed the photos very much. I'm looking forward to your posts from the UK - along with Nathan's and the others from your group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home