Monday, July 18, 2005

All Your Base Are Belong to Us

Dentist appointment today. That was interesting. The dental assistant kept telling me that I had pretty teeth. I didn't even know teeth could be pretty. Maybe they teach you that in Dentist School. Anyway, I especially never thought that mine were pretty. They always seemed kind of beavery to me.

Otherwise, same old same old. Still having trouble starting my essays. Once I get started, it'll be easy. But I just can't do it. Turns out that no one I've talked to has finished any of them, so I'm thinking, "Oh, I'm not too far behind." And then I go get something to eat and read Harry Potter or something. I kind of feel like watching a movie.

I have all these taco sauce packets lying around. I don't even know why. They're just hanging out on my desk. They're the Taco Bell ones that have stuff written on them, like, "Mi salsa es tu salsa" and "Single Mild Sauce seeking friendship, maybe more." Maybe I'll make something for lunch that needs hot sauce so that I can actually use them.

Yeah, it's definitely time for lunch. I need to get the taste of fluoride out of my mouth. It's been nice talking to you, but I can hear food calling my name. Hmm...maybe that's a bad sign. Anyway, ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home