Thursday, February 28, 2008

Plans

Things I am looking forward to this weekend:

Eating Indian food while watching The Darjeeling Limited with my roommate.

The Spokane Symphony on Saturday! At the gorgeous Fox Theater!

Game night on Sunday: Aggravation and Harry Potter Scene-It.

The ultimate sister date to see The Other Boleyn Girl - perhaps not the most obvious sister date, since it's really about their rivalry, but Becky and I both love the novel. Also, we're kind of expecting the movie to butcher it, but hopefully it's still a good film.

Reading my favorite book if I have time (and or playing piano if I have time - I'm trying to learn Debussy's "Clair de lune" and the recent Pride and Prejudice soundtrack).

Having a better weekend than I've had in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home