Saturday, March 29, 2008

Coco Chanel Would Be Proud

Today I bought a Little Black Dress!

Now, I don't really wear dresses often (or ever). I am the kind of girl who wears jeans. Everyday. However, I have recently been lamenting the lack of variety in my wardrobe, especially in the dress department, and I specifically identified the need to find the perfect "LBD" for those classy occasions. And here it is!

And for summer, I found this sundress:


Now, if only I could get it to stop snowing in Spokane. I can't wait for summer weather in California.

3 Comments:

At 10/02/2008 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg..
i searched on google and found this dress picture
the black dress looks amazing!
ur so lucky, girl
where did u get it?

 
At 4/21/2009 8:42 PM, Anonymous Jenna said...

Loving the black dress

 
At 11/25/2009 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg loving the dresses. where did u get the black one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home