Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sail On, Silver Girl

Okay, another insane celebrity birthday. Today it's Natalie Portman, Johnny Depp, Michael J. Fox, and Freddie Highmore (he plays Peter in "Finding Neverland" and will be Charlie Bucket in the new "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"). Kind of cool that he and Johnny Depp have the same birthday, since they've been in two movies together now.

Today has been pretty uneventful so far. I went to the doctor this morning. That was sure fun awesomeness. At least I got a lollipop. It was the mystery flavor.

My movies are supposed to come today. When I was packing up my life in Spokane, I shipped a couple boxes home, and today they're supposed to arrive. I hope they come soon. I'm having withdrawals.

Nothing much else. I really need to stop writing as soon as I reach the rambling stage, so I'll get out of here in a second. Let me find you a nice random fact. I don't know why I'm still doing these. I hope they enrich your life. Here we go: Polar bears are left handed. If that's not random, I don't know what is. How do they even find these things out? How do you define left handedness in a polar bear? I mean, they don't write. They don't draw. They don't play catch. Do they use their left hand to smash down doors? Destroy igloos? I have no idea.

And now for something completely different: www.potterpuppetpals.com. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home